Old 03-05-2003, 09:08 PM
animaux

Default Help! Peach tree leaves turning yellow.

Humus is not fertilizer. It helps restore soil and build organic matter to
support organisms in the soil. If you are over watering, that is the problem.
I use Sustane or LadyBug brand fertilizer on my peach tree and after three
years a one foot slip is now ten feet tall and has a bushel of peaches coming
on.

I also foliar feed about once a week.

On 3 May 2003 08:45:05 -0700, (br) wrote:

yep, mixed in some humus when i was planting the tree.

animaux wrote in message . ..
Yellowing of foliage can be caused by overwatering. Have you fertilized?