Old 04-05-2003, 04:44 AM
jammer

Default How to keep cats out of a pond

On Sat, 3 May 2003 17:55:19 -0600, "Gary" wrote:

I liked the jurisdiction comment too. My cat has that effect on everything
in the whole yard. A funny thing though - my cat has never bothered the
goldfish in my backyard pond. She does like their food, so I have seen her
lapping the food off the surface of the water as the fish come up from
underneath to nibble. The are obviously not afraid of the cat! I wonder if
the cat's tongue ever touched a fish tongue!!! Anyway, not wanting to get
wet, the cat treats this as pure, simple amusement to watch the fish and to
see how much of their food she can eat.
Gary

Do you really think fish have tongues????