Old 04-05-2003, 04:56 AM

Default Compost bin...

"Brigitte J." wrote:
I'm thinking about making a compost bin for my organic waste and grass
clippings.

First, I need advice on how to build it, what materials to use, and what
size should it be.

How big?

Second, do I need to be concerned with dandilions and their seeds getting
into my compost bin from my grass clippings? Will they end up
germinating on my lawn later and causing me more weeds?

And and all advice/tips are appreciated.

Don't worry about weed seed. The only way to get rid of it,is to sterilize.

Don't put that waste on your lawn for at least a year,either. (you must
turn it too)

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/