Old 04-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Valkyrie

Default lost iris

I'm so excited * happy dance* I sent a test mail, hoping I understood your
code. dstevansATnjmsaDOTumdnjDOTeducational, I hope that's what you meant.

Val

"Dan" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 May 2003 16:52:27 -0700, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

These iris were just wonderful. They grew about 12" tall, were a

very,very
pale lavender and had the most marvelous scent. It was sort of a cross
between jasmine and cotton candy.

Does anyone have any idea what they could have been, does anyone have any
similar heavily sweet scented iris? I would sure love to get a little

start
for a pot on my balcony. I'd be more than happy to pay any expense for
mailing them.

I have these everywhere in my yard, and need to thin out about 20 lbs
of rhizomes. In a week or two I'll have flowers, they're shooting up
stalks right now. They flowers are mostly light lavender-white with a
few darker violet petals. The odor is everywhere.

I don't think your email address works. Please send your mailing
address to "dstevans njmsa umdnj educational", the last three parts
being the domain and the first part my email account name. Shorten
the last part of the domain to edu.

Dan