Old 04-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Phisherman

Default How Soon To Plant After Using Roundup?

On Sun, 04 May 2003 08:12:42 -0500, wrote:

I'm in the process of clearing a grassy area near my house. I've
applied Roundup to kill the grass and will either remove the dead
grass completely or just turn it over. I plan to put ornamental
shrubs and some perennials in this area after the bed if prepared.
How long should I wait before putting in the new plants?

There's very little wait. RoundUp does not contaminate the soil like
some other plant killers. Bottom line is follow the rule: Read the
label.