Old 04-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Phisherman

Default How Soon To Plant After Using Roundup?

On Sun, 04 May 2003 10:38:36 -0400, Tom Randy
wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2003 09:12:42 -0400, marcnew wrote:

I'm in the process of clearing a grassy area near my house. I've applied
Roundup to kill the grass and will either remove the dead grass
completely or just turn it over. I plan to put ornamental shrubs and
some perennials in this area after the bed if prepared. How long should I
wait before putting in the new plants?

READ the lable as Ralph Snodsmith always said. By the way is he still
doing his Sunday show? Haven't heard him in a LONG time since my local AM
station stopped running him.

He's on WOR Sunday morning from 8 to 10. Great program, although he's
a bit anal about the Asian Longhorn beetle. Try this ...

http://www.nj.com/wor/popup/index.frame