Old 04-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Robin

Default How do you store your cutting boards & cookie sheets?

My mom's kitchen had a great cabinet. It was normal height and depth
but about ten inches wide with a single vertical "shelf", perfect for
storing cutting boards and cookie sheets standing up.

My kitchen has no such beast and my current method is...well...a
disaster.

Working on the theory that I can't be the only one with a poorly
designed kitchen, what do you guys do? Short of remodel.

--
Robin

(Trying out a new email system. This address *does* (well, "should")
work.)