Old 04-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Nonya

Default Fertilizer...

I had posted this as a post-script to one of my other posts, but havn't
received much input on it. So here it is again... and to those who did reply
before, I thank you.

I have a neighbor who is into organic foods and she has seen me
fertilizing my stuff with fertilizer. Just your typical Miracle grow stuff.
From what I know, all it is is proportions of nitrogen/phosphorus/potatsium
(I.E. 10-45-10). I explained to her that it is basically like giving the
plants vitamins, and that there should be no cause for concern when using
it. Am I correct?
Thanks,
Scott