Old 04-05-2003, 09:20 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default At what age did you get into gardening?

My Dad was the secretary of the local Allotment Society and had a couple of
allotments so I was interested from as early as I am able to remember. I had
a patch in our garden at home and I can still remember ridding the garden of
buttercups. Thinking about it perhaps that's why I never use a rotavator

dommy wrote:
: I had an interest since we did planting of runner beans and cress in
: primary school. I was about 10. We had a pond in the school so i was
: quite interested in gardening.
:
: First plant i grew at home was a sunflower.
:
: When did you start and what was your first experience?