Old 04-05-2003, 10:09 PM

Default How Soon To Plant After Using Roundup?

So long? Glyphosate has not been out long enough for anything to have
evolved significant resistance.

If you cannot support your diatribes with legitimate science then you
should shut up. Or take your rants to
alt.gardens.religious.superstioutions.instead.of.s cience

There is no legitimate science that supports your statements against
glyphosate. It is widely considered to be among the safest and most
environmentally friendly agricultural chemicals. I'd prefer everyone
used chemicals like glyphosate instead of the truly noxious "organic"
insecticides like rotenone and pyrethrum which are highly toxic and
deadly to fish. But because god made them in plants, or some such
idiotic rationale, they are holy while truly effective and safe
agrichemicals like glyphosate are the work of satan.

Fools

wrote:

|You are dead wrong....
|

|On Sun, 04 May 2003 16:04:20 GMT, Phisherman wrote:
|
|RoundUp does not contaminate the soil like
|some other plant killers.

|"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.