Old 05-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Anna Merchant

Default rhubarb

Yeah you can have the occasional bit, just dont eat it too often. Same goes
for spinach, and beets.

--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Just dont eat i if you suffer from kidney stones !

I know kidney stones can be very painful, but I'd sure hate to give up
strawberry-rhubarb pie :-).

Is it cumulative? Could one still have the occasional pie? Say for
birthday and xmas?

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic