Old 05-05-2003, 03:44 AM
animaux

Default where to find nematodes/ diatomaceous earth

On Sun, 04 May 2003 19:43:25 -0500, Rusty Mase wrote:

D.E. is D.E. no matter what you call it. It is a mined mineral from
deposits of diatom frustules that consist only of amorphous silica.
D.E. has a higher melting point than glass, another amorphous silica,
but considerably less than sand, a crystaline silica.

No, that would not be correct.

http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_question.php?id=21

I don't agree with everything Garrett has to say, but this is a proven fact.
Pool grade D.E. is NOT the same as horticultural/food grade D.E.

Do as you will, but I feel it is important to let people know they should do
their research before putting something which is totally ineffective on their
garden.