Old 05-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Me

Default Natural way to keep rabbits out ?

I've had domesticated rabbits as pets. They love gardens. Anything you try
and keep them out of they will find a way to get into.
To keep them away from roses I had to put chicken wire around it. If I ever
tried to use cheap plastic instead of chicken wire he chewed right through
it.

"Iowa883" wrote in message
Anyone know of a natural way to keep rabbits out of the garden ? Is there

certain plant or flower you can plant around the outside ?
Or any other good way ? If not what do you all use on the leaves to keep
them away ?
Thanks,
Iowa883