Old 05-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Saving the Uist Hedgehogs from RSPB/SNH slaughter - Update.

"W K" wrote in message

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

If the hedgehogs go, then more birds will survive and they'll eat more

fish.

Which of the birds in question eat fish?

I have no idea but since they live on a small island if they dont eat fish
they eat insects, so change that that to less insects instead of fish. It
all still works out the same in the end, its a conversation about where in
the food chain you prefer the biomass to be.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)