Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 PM
len brauer

Default the time has come

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:30:00 +1100, "Fran Higham"
wrote:

"len brauer" wrote in message

snipped

Len, I'm sorry to hear your news.

yep but that's life would rather have won lotto.

i hope that bev will give me another chance.

'Course she will! She hasn't given you the heave ho yet has she?

i'm hoping and praying she will haven't spoken directly with her since
she left so waithing very patiently and lonely.

snipped

I'd love to see htem Len. Just think of the improvements you've done and
how much they will be appreciated down the track.

i will try and get my morale up and take some pices, hope a caring
person buys the block or ti won't be looked after for sure.

thanking your kindness

len

--
happy gardening