Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Kay Easton

Default Help identifying bugs

In article , Alison alison.freeth@NoS
pAm.wideopenwindows.fsbusiness.co.uk writes

"bnd777" wrote in message
A solution of Armillotox every 10 days will deal with Vine weevil BUT BE
QUICK TO BUY SOME as the wonderful EU are banning it
blithering idiots they know nothing

You are joking!!!!!!! We use it all over the place cos it's supposed to be
so environmentally sound - black spot prevention, moss killer, general
disinfectant for pots, secateurs etc. I've found it to be so good that we
buy in big 5 litre cannisters.

I find it hard to believe that something which is effective over such a
wide spectrum is environmentally sound. If it kills so many of the
things you want to get rid of, how many other things is it killing? It
worries me.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: