Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
bill cameron

Default Cheap man's lawn care

Thanks for all your responses...
I live in North Vancouver Canada, just north of Seattle. Lawn drains really
well into niebours' that doesn't.
Lots of sun, and as you can imagine A TON of rain each and EVERY year. I
mean a TON of rain. As it turns out from talking to neibours, the previous
owner never did anything with this lawn, escept mow it. Never reallly
watered... never fertilzed and Never limed. From what I have hear from
others, it would be impossible to over lime in this part of the world.

I look forward to the power rake, moss kiss and seeding, Great ideas from
all of you, and I thank you all. I have printed all your posts and have
proudly placed them in my "house book" that I have started.

Happy gardening

Bill