Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Timothy

Default Cheap man's lawn care

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:45:20 +0000, Moparholi wrote:

"Tim Fischer" wrote:
wrote in message
The ground is frozen in northern Ohio,but it's never too early to
plan.

Oh I agree, but if, as he said, he "*just* bought the house" how could
he know all these problems already?

-Tim

He mentioned talking to the neighbor,and it sounds like you could see
those problems.

I have to put price tags on those repairs.

I live 40 miles south of Vancouver and own my own gardening compainy. I've
already mowed some of my customers twice this year. I would gander that
Bill has already mowed or is about to mow it and he can see the problems
quite clearly. I do about 10 lawn repairs per season and it's right on
time for Bill to be getting his supplies together for a thatch job.
Depending on temperatures and the like, Bil will be able to thatch and
reseed from last week in march to mid may. After that he should wait
untill fall.........