Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
jammer

Default Ticks, Ticks and more Ticks

On Mon, 5 May 2003 19:06:58 -0400, "madgardener"
wrote:

honey, the ticks are also on the BIRDS, and the ticks drop outa the trees
onto me........I saw a show on the preditor bugs that likes blood on
Discovery, and the ticks literally hang on the ends of grasses waiting for
some unsuspecting warm blooded whatever to brush thru the grasses to
land....they have little grappling hooks for feeties.....and as I was
walking to the car UNDER the black cherry tree, THREE ticks dropped onto me
from above, no cats or dog up THERE! g madgardener again............

Well hell, if it's gonna rain ticks, may as well hang it up!