Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Norma Briggs

Default Early blooming tomatoes

"The Cook" wrote in message
"HollyB" wrote:

I've guessed the problem is the heat. We just
recently went from 70's to high 80's. My question is, would it be better

nip off the blooms and let the plant continue growing, or just let them

do
as they please? Thanks!

---Holly

I am just south of you, in 9B, Galveston TX, and mine are doing the same
thing. They have only been in the ground 3 weeks and one already has fruit
on it. I would leave them alone and see what they do. But, I am for sure no
master gardener, I just piddle in the dirt for something to do.

Best,

Norma

www.anthonymelvin.com

---