Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Anna Merchant

Default rhubarb

If you havent had a kidney stone, I wouldnt worry. If you had something in
your system, that would produce stones from too much oxalate in your diet,
it would have happened by now ) Go ahead and eat your spinach happily

--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Yeah you can have the occasional bit, just dont eat it too often. Same

goes
for spinach, and beets.

Well, I detest beets (my wife loves them), but I eat spinach both cooked
and raw at least twice a week. No kidney stones yet (at age 66) but
maybe I'll cut back on the spinach :-).

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic