Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Inorganic material experience......

I have grown most of my collection in inorganic media, but have no
experience with GreenMix. What is it?

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Lars Vestman" wrote in message
k...
Hi, greetings from Denmark!

Itīs lovely to see other kindred spirits in this forum, although we
are all so geographically far apart......
I need some advice.
I have recently potted all my phals. and dendrobium from the
traditional bark soil, to an inorganic soil, which goes under the name
" GreenMix" for orchids. I would like to know if there are others who
have experience with this kind of potting material.

Thanks.

Victoria

--
www.vestman.subnet.dk