Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
~ jan

Default Extra Liner

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:19:51 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

Well I am glad I did the measurements the way I did when I order my liner. I
used the method of length x width x deepest depth. I have tons of extra
liner, but we had not problems installing it. Me and the SO had EPDM in both
ponds, with plumbing booted in under two hours. Not bad.

Does this mean you installed the bottom drain before filling? I guess some
do it this way. I like to fill and drain before cutting the liner, that way
the water works the liner into all the corners so there won't be any
pull/stretch on the bottom bulkheads or pipe boots. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a