Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Theo van Daele

Default Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off.

LOL,

Well, big kudos to you & your dogs! Not sure yet about your DH ! ;-)

Love labradors BTW...

There are more peeps of course, and my attention span only goes that far,
but you have to admit this little corner of the internet provides more
information than it does confusion.

Could be related to the topic, dunno, but it stands out

PS: push me and I might post a few pics of my little "Walhalla" ;-)

PS2 : even though a week ago my fish looked terrible, and made me think
about filling the whole thing with concrete... parasites :-(

"K30a" schreef in bericht

Ahhh, blush! :-)

k30a