Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off.

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
Hey Vanil,

Funny, I've been reading your stuff for the last few weeks :-)

Don't want to get into some IT war, but this place is part of that giant
thingie that is called the internet.

Yeah...I was just trying to be funny...oh...and the engineer in me needs to
tell you it's Internet not internet...those are two very different words.

I did read your site BTW :-)

It's a hack in progress.

Hope it all turns out OK... Funny, thought about you (or your online
personae) today, and wondered if we can learn just by reading stuff.

My pond follies *sic* are all the result of reading.

You are almost engineer like. But as you found out, you also have to do
the grunt work to learn stuff. :-)

I've been a grunt all my life.

BV.