Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Heron!

Yes it did. Actually I got a little scared when I ran at it I thought I hope
he don't come down and peck me. lol
I don't know if these things can be aggressive or not.
Priss
"~ jan" wrote in message
Maybe giving out clues to local people on how to rid herons from their
ponds isn't the best thing? They're all done the safeguards and now, those
of us will less accessible ponds before, are getting a look see we've

never
gotten when the easy to access ponds were open sushi bars?

Priss, didn't seeing the H creep you out? I know the hair went up on the
back of my neck. I've seen Hs before in their "natural" habitat and never
felt more than awe. Needless to say, didn't get as much sleep as I wanted
and needed. ~ jan

On Sun, 4 May 2003 20:36:42 -0400, "Priscilla McCullough"

wrote:

Hehehehehe k30a I would like to know why you were whispering to.

hehehehe
Maybe thought he would invite friends over. lol
Priss

"K30a" wrote in message

When the heron visited our pond I called
jan and whispered into the phone, 'there's a
heron at the pond.'

Of course the only reply jan could give was
'a what?'

Why I thought I had to whisper is beyond me!

Turning the water gardening labradors outdoors,
with me, the backup, did the trick. Wonder if the current heron is

coming
to my
house next! Overall
quality of the koi is not as good..... ;-)

k30a

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~