Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Theo van Daele

Default Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off.

Ugh ... ;-)

OK consider yor self pushed

Pond now looks like this: http://www.wide-o.net/new_pond/earlygarden.jpg

Fish are going pretty well : http://www.wide-o.net/new_pond/fishfun.jpg

Early May 2003, zone7 (I think), and yes that's just after it has been
enlarged for the 4th year in a row Whaddayamean starting out too
small ? sigh, why didn't I listen eh...

Will do a serious webpage soon, just to busy sitting at the pond right now
:blush:

BTW, beneath the "deck" is a 7 ft winter home. Amazing how the fish love
that place. They gather there comes heron time, and consider it being
their "shelter".

I knew I was gonna regret that list BTW... just looking at my email inbox
revealed lots & lots more names. But as I said, it's not about a few
people, it's about a newsgroup that somehow stands out.

Well done.