Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
John Hines

Default PLEASE someone help me? I'm losing it. (Need pumps)

(Lisa) wrote:

My theory/desire is to have a nice roar/waterfall by day and be able
to turn it down to basic "keep things alive/healthy" minimum levels by
night/when away & not able to enjoy the pond. I thought of seeing if
there was a variable or 2-speed pump for this, but the only one's I've
found cost a fortune.

http://www.bestpondpumps.com/

Not going to find much cheaper than that (initially). If so, I'm sure
someone will chime in. I've no personal experience with this one.

Next up is the Sequence type pumps at $300-500 (USD).