Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
jammer

Default Is this playing??!!

Ya'll are entertaining.....
and i sure wish i would have cleaned the pond. I grabbed some more
anacharis for the aquarium, and it has real honest to goodness sludge
in the bottom. Maybe an inch. Although i wanted and was glad to get
the toad spawn/eggs, i guess i got just a tad bit grossed out thinking
about everything that has happened in that water and it is still the
same water! I changed out maybe 10 gallons the other day before the
spawn and took about 10 gallons for the aquarium. Still, i can't want
to suckstuff off of the bottom and shelves! After the mating and eggs
extravaganza the toads put on the other night, there was only one at
the pond last night and eating bugs was all he cared about.

The toad eggs.....in one day they are elongated.

On Mon, 05 May 2003 23:59:08 GMT, Bonnie Espenshade
wrote:

K30a wrote:
Lee wrote Where's K30a? She has the *perfect* definition of mulm!!!

Here I am! ;-)
Mulm is stuff that builds up on the bottom of your pond.
It contains:
blown in dust
blown in sand
blown in dirt