Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Rick McGreal

Default At what age did you get into gardening?

Kay Easton wrote in
:

Keep it like that! the rot sets in when you buy a greenhouse for them
;-)

Sheesh....I'm OK then....I don't have space for one!
The best I will get is a small coldframe!

We started by an embargo on buying new plants, and growing them from
seed only. That worked for a few years - but then the seedlings started
getting larger, and instead of one of each species we now had several!

I've not had many flower....As most of mine were in bad nick when I gpot
them it takes a while to bring them back....Many of my plants didn't flower
for a few years B-(

But they do flower well in the greenhouse.

*Sigh*
I know....I have sen pictures....I look in magazines and online and I want
to commit murder very frequently! B-)

Plus all my other plants....

I forget about houseplants. They droop :-(

I much prefer indoor to outdoor...
At least indoor I can control the enviroment a little better!

I wish I had payed attetion to what my parents had said.....

Well, I think everyone feels that! Maybe not about gardening but about
something!

Yup....What a world it would be if we only LISTENED!

There's a quote on the lines of 'when I was 20 I was amazed at how
little my father knew. When I was 30 I was amazed at how much he had
learnt in the meantime' ;-)

B-D

But real gardening didn't start till I had my own garden, at 21.

I just started when I moved here last July

Happy gardening! It gets better and better, the more you do.

Yep...And the more you do the more you WANT to do!

Does it ever end? B-)