Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
mick

Default At what age did you get into gardening?

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Randall
P. McMurphy writes
31 (last year!)

I was in my early thirties before I took any interest in gardening.

This was not because I was not exposed to gardening. Indeed as a kid I
was dragged round nurseries and such whilst my parents bought plants . My
mother was always ( still is) to be found in her greenhouse.

My grandfather was a Head gardener for a large house. he also had a large
garden of his own.

But I couldnt find any interest in it until I turned thirty ( my garden for
many years was nothing more than a piece of lawn - weedy lawn at that.)