Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Pete The Gardener

Default At what age did you get into gardening?

On Sun, 04 May 2003 19:12:11 GMT, dommy
wrote:

When did you start and what was your first experience?

The first gardening that I remember was when I was about 3 or 4. My
parents were pruning a willow and I 'helped' by replanting all the
prunings round the garden, I think that most of them took so my
parents weren't too pleased ;-)
When I was in my early teens I used to do odd gardening jobs for
various people in the area, then when I left school I went to work on
a nursery. I've been working on the estate where I am now since the
late 70's. I've never had a garden of my own, but I've got about 15
acres of gardens here to play with so I don't miss it too much.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.