Old 06-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Judy and Dave G

Default Ticks, Ticks and more Ticks

Wow. Never heard of these. As soon as I read this I called the extension
office. They haven't heard of them either. Called the Farm Supply Store
and they are gonna look into it and call me back. Now if these things are
really expensive and need to be financed with a loan larger than the
National Debt, well, at least I will have looked into them. ;o}

Thanks for the info.

Judy

"Lar" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
I would think rabbits and deer would be bigger vectors of ticks...

that's a
great idea regardless

There is a feeder for deer called the "4-poster" as they
feed at the feeder they will rub up against two rollers
that apply the acaricide.
--
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!