Old 06-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Judy and Dave G

Default Ticks, Ticks and more Ticks

"Callen Molenda" wrote in message
Our horses have been totally eaten up with them this year. Can you
imagine having to pull ticks off 6 1200 lb animals every day??? They
make an equine Top Spot, but it costs about $30 per horse, per month! I
can't afford that, so I spend a lot of time under the horses, praying
that their good natures will last long enough for me to get all the
little buggers without catching a well-placed hoof in the chest.

Now, in your most luxurious dreams when you were young and dreaming about
having your own horses, did you ever imagine doing a tick pick?

Judy