Old 06-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Lisa

Default PLEASE someone help me? I'm losing it. (Need pumps)

Richtoybox - When you say 750gph, do you mean a 750gph pump or a pump
that would spill 750gph at the HEIGHT (top) of the Falls?

I.e.; The Pondmaster 700gph is 400 at 6 feet.
the 950gph is really 720
The 1200gph is 950

I'm getting so frustrated with this process. Really worried about
investing in the wrong setup. I just want to make sure the pump for
the biofilter is going to be perfect to keep the pond moving and clear
24/7. I guess the 2nd pump for Waterfall drama is less important - or
easier to figure out as it would be more the "bonus" pump and not
really detrimental to the pond.

Hope to get many more opinions. After 3 days of this, I'm about ready
to cry.