Old 06-05-2003, 03:20 AM
John Rutz

Default PLEASE someone help me? I'm losing it. (Need pumps)

Lisa wrote:
Richtoybox - When you say 750gph, do you mean a 750gph pump or a pump
that would spill 750gph at the HEIGHT (top) of the Falls?

I.e.; The Pondmaster 700gph is 400 at 6 feet.
the 950gph is really 720
The 1200gph is 950

I'm getting so frustrated with this process. Really worried about
investing in the wrong setup. I just want to make sure the pump for
the biofilter is going to be perfect to keep the pond moving and clear
24/7. I guess the 2nd pump for Waterfall drama is less important - or
easier to figure out as it would be more the "bonus" pump and not
really detrimental to the pond.

Hope to get many more opinions. After 3 days of this, I'm about ready
to cry.

--

get the bigger pump you can afford even if you pump a little extra water
through the bio filter it wont hurt some remomend 1 x pond volume per

relax it s not realy that critical

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com