Old 06-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Kevin Miller

Default How Soon To Plant After Using Roundup?

Abuse-Reports-To: abuse at airmail.net to report improper postings

Most treated lumber now uses arsenic-free preservatives... all these
posts refer to the old type

On Mon, 5 May 2003 00:40:26 -0400, "David J. Bockman"
wrote:

Tom,

No thanks on the google search.... I was hoping you could point me to
whatever peer reviewed literature supported your claim.

I'd be interested in any peer-reviewed scientific literature citing the
dangers of using CCA treated lumber in my garden as well.

Dave

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
.. .

David,

For a guy that uses treated lumber in his gardens, its unlikely to
prove of any value. If you are really interested a simple search
of "Glyphosate soil biology" in google will provide both sides of the
research spectrum.

On Sun, 4 May 2003 15:19:36 -0400, "David J. Bookmark"
wrote:

Tom,

Would you mind posting any links to peer-reviewed scientific literature

on
this subject?

Dave

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of

poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy

crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978