Old 06-05-2003, 06:56 AM
dave @ stejonda

Default suggestions please for back of pond plant

In message k, Mimi De
Moratti writes
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 8:30:42 +0100, dave @ stejonda wrote
(in message ):

My pond is at the edge of the garden about 14" from the 6ft fence.

I'd like to replant the space with plants

What about grasses, like, for example, miscanthus? Yes, they die back in
winter (maximizing light on dull days) but the dead stuff does not drop off
on a daily basis - it stays put for you to cut off if and when you feel it
necessary. Therefore, no mess in pond!

Thanks Mimi, I've added a reminder to myself here to look into grasses
in the autumn when I've moved the bonsai to where they can drop their
leaves in peace.

--
dave @ stejonda

?why do Americans chatter during live theatre?