Old 06-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Maryanne

Default Oleander - How Poisonous?

Oleander - How Poisonous?yes - very poisonous - please be very careful - I'd nt lant it with a small son - especially if he is tedning to put leaves in his mouth

"Big Wave" wrote in message ...
Just purchased and planted a variety of trees and shrubs for our back yard. One is an Oleander plant. I bought it because it will grow big and the flowers are awesome. Should I be concerned about the toxicity of the plant? I keep reading that they are poisonous.

We have a 9 month old son and a dog. My concern is that they will accidentally touch or eat some of the plant and get sick.

Thanks!