Old 06-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Richard

Default Lawn sowing

"Cupra" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message

| "Cupra" wrote in message
|
| "Richard" wrote in message
| | After sowing a lawn 2 days have past by without rain, would you advie
| using
| | a hosepipe at this stage, or shall I just leave it until it does rain.
| |
| |

| Whereabouts are you? Forecast in most southern parts is dry for next few
| days....
|
| north east

The weather for the NE looks a bit marginal at the moment, possible rain
Wed/Thur then clearing Friday . There won't be a problem if you wait for the
rain, but once the lawn does get water, you mustn't let it dry out at all
(even if it means watering 2-3 times a day, if it starts to warm up!).

Thankyou very much Cupra