Old 06-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off.

Theo van Daele wrote:
BTW, I couldn't get to your pictures, did I do something wrong?

I made a small webpage, please try this link:
http://www.wide-o.net/pond_work/

I've put in the "work in progress" pics, including a rather sad morning when
all the water found a way under the liner... clamp those hoses folks...

You can compare the new pond with last years :
http://www.wide-o.net/pond2003/

Let me know if it doesn't work :-)

Theo

Thanks for posting your webpage. Good shots of the fish.
How did you get them to pose so nicely? I like the photo
of the mishap too - a great reminder for all of us.

--
Bonnie
NJ