Old 06-05-2003, 02:44 PM
VF

Default Dethatcher in the rain?

"Timothy" wrote in message om...

The only reason I would spray the lawn is if
I needed/wanted to change the varity of the grass it's self.

And that's exactly what we're doing, except that we're changing the
variety of "mostly weeds and a little grass" into "all grass." So
everything's got to be killed and removed.

It sounds like you waited a good long while to reseed. Expect that many
weed seeds have blown in and they will sprout along with the grass seed
you have laid.........

It's a possibility, but really we're only about a week outside the
main window, determined by the time that all the growth has become
brown. We'll contend with new weeds as needed--I can't see how it
would be any worse than our previous "lawn"!

--VF