Old 06-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Rob Smith

Default Wierd Idea??? What do you think?

Thanks Harold,
You just ruined my day, I thought I was onto something until you pointed out
that it has already been done. Just kidding! These molds are exactly what
I was thinking of making, but now I can just buy some. That will save alot
messing around.
Thanks for the link.

--
Rob Smith, NY
www.allwoodwork.com

"Harold Olivier" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:37:46 GMT, "Rob Smith" rfsmith@-remove this
before sending-alltel.net wrote:

Mark,

I can't think of any clear pipe, off the top of my head. But, I think I

can
get some clear heavy duty suction hose. I think I'll try that and a

plastic
mold like a face. This is gonna be an interesting summer.

I'm an artist, my medium is vegetable, my name is Anthill Whorhol.

You might be interested in these:
http://www.vegiforms.com/

Harold