Old 06-05-2003, 02:44 PM
dave weil

Default They're HERE!!! S&W order arrives! [LONG]

On Tue, 06 May 2003 03:32:22 GMT, (Shiva) wrote:

That brings up a question. Once they were all in the ground I noticed that the
ones I'd mentioned earlier that were a bit tall for the boxes, and had a bit of
droop because of it, were looking somewhat more "droopy" now. They hadn't been
watered at that point.

I watered them very lightly

No no. Never, ever water lightly, unless you and your house are
floating away. :-) As long as they drain, roses love water. You cannot
water too much.

I'm so glad you like your roses!

And speaking of that, we've had 5 inches of rain in the past 48 hours.
Plus, tornadoes, hail, lots of lightning and wind.

We've got at least two more days of rain to go.

My lot has personally avoided the hail and tornadoes (the closest
twister was about 10 miles away), although the wind took a pretty
large cane on Aloha.

I'm personally ready for some sun..