Old 06-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off.

Theo, how absolutely marvelous! It looks like it belongs there in your yard,
the fish look happy, you dug half way to China for depth, you made "stairs"
to get out (good thinking!), and I love the window. I'm surprised it doesn't
get a nice furry coat of algae on the under side . . . how do you clean it?
*Excellent* work!

Lee

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
BTW, I couldn't get to your pictures, did I do something wrong?

I made a small webpage, please try this link:
http://www.wide-o.net/pond_work/

I've put in the "work in progress" pics, including a rather sad morning

when
all the water found a way under the liner... clamp those hoses folks...

You can compare the new pond with last years :
http://www.wide-o.net/pond2003/

Let me know if it doesn't work :-)

Theo