Old 06-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Cass

Default They're HERE!!! S&W order arrives! [LONG]

In article bc69e01ea1fc42f9cb28fd9fb9a3043d@TeraNews, Theo Asir
wrote:

Looks like we sent it all
your way. Sorry about that.

I was out in my garden digging rose craters
when the S*** hit the fan so to speak.

Got a front seat view.
Here's how it panned out.

3:44 PM - Cloudy Sky, not much wind, Thuderstorms forcast
3:45 PM - Thunderstorm line identified. Forcasters Scrambling.
3:55 PM - Tornado alerts flash
4:00 PM - Tornado touches down
4:15 PM - Sky chopper shows demo'd houses.

Touch down was less than 2 miles away.

My neighbhor was also out on his yard.
We looked at each other ran inside to grab
camera, watched it blow by and returned to
gardening by 4:15. Too much wall cloud.

For some reason the storm ran due north for five miles
before it began its North east drift. It actually started
5 miles exactly due south east of me. Luck of the draw.

I guess you never heard that radio program about survivors of
lightening strikes. Believe me, I share the fascination. Only tornado
I ever saw was right overhead in Michigan, and it was an awesome
sight....until the neighbor known as Grandma screamed Get inside, you
little a@@. Mesmerizsing.