Old 06-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Geraniums

"Bill Brewer" wrote in
:

It all depends where you live.

Wakefield nr Leeds

I live in the East Midlands and have had most of my Geraniums outside all
night for over a week. The only geraniums I don't put out are my prized
cuttings that have recently taken root.

I don';5t have any specials....Mine are just shop bought Zolas....

As long as they are in pots or hanging baskets, you can always take them
indoors if a late frost is forecast for your area.

True....

I remember talking to a geranium enthusiast living in Grassington who
had to wait until mid June before he could safely put his plants out
at night, even then most of their leaves turned a nice shade of red, a
sure sign of cold distress.

Eeek!
Well....I'll keep an eye on them....If they start changing I will bring
them back in....

Thanks!