Old 06-05-2003, 05:44 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off.

"~ jan" wrote in message
Wow, RP helped with all THAT, we ARE impressive aren't we!?

Okay, BV, these pictures are the bar, what'syagonnado? ;o)

snip

I am workin' on it I swear...just too much family, work and life stuff.
Funny, life is always getting the way of me living. Unfortunately for me, I
have a day job, and a night job...and the summer months go to the
family...so I am not sure how long it will take me to get the pond cleaned
up and photo ready. I will do my best though...

BV.

P.S. Thanks for giving the "new guy" props and puttin' the pressure on me.
*sheesh*