Old 06-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Jason Gates

Default Countax C300H mower suppliers

Dear all,

I am looking to purchase a CounTax C300H mower (The twin 13hp Honda
engines) with the optional collector. I have located a few suppliers
in the UK but they tend to hover very close to the RRP. I am wondering
if anyone out there can recommend a supplier they have used for
CounTax products who gave not only a good quote but good service!

I am located in Ormskirk, Liverpool and whilst the geographic location
of the supplier is not an issue I need the item delivered to my home.
The best quote I have had so far is £2,500 inc VAT and delivery for
the Honda mower with the collector. I would appreciate any information
you have on suppliers so that I can call round and get the best quote
possible.

Thanks in advance for your help
Jason.