Old 06-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Theo

Default [IBC] Amur and Trident maple germinating differences

Evergreen Gardenworks wrote:

Hi Brent

Theo

I can't find A. sempervirens in any of my seed sources, so I will take a
guess.

it is what is written on teh tag with the tree also say Creta maple ( greek
island)
will check it again next week end as I am keeping en eye on the seeds taht are
growing very fast

snip

If you want to play it safe, divide the seed in half. Plant half when you
think it is ripe. Leave the rest on the tree. When it starts falling from
the tree by itself, soak it and put it in the refrigerator until next spring.

thansk will follow the advice and will keep you posted about
Theo

Brent in Northern California
Evergreen Gardenworks USDA Zone 8 Sunset Zone 14

http://www.EvergreenGardenworks.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--
How can You put trust in me if I do not trust in Me?
Theo